Reset Privacy Protection Password (Guide)


Judul : Reset Privacy Protection Password (Guide)
link : Reset Privacy Protection Password (Guide)


Reset Privacy Protection Password (Guide)





The Anti-theft protection in android was an excellent feature introduced from android lollipop onwards. Most of the AOSP Roms are having this feature.

But it really becomes the nightmare if we forget the pin.

In my case, I added anti theft password in the past and changed my sim card. Later, when I switched on my device, I got stuck at this lock screen.  I forgot the pin.

you might have done something similar. That's why you are watching this!

A simple factory reset won't fix this issue. because the pin is written in the system partition.

So Its the time to fix this.


REQUIREMENTS



  • Stock Firmware (for your specific device)
           I'm using Micromax Unite 2 in this tutorial
  • SP Flash tools
          (drivers must be installed properly)

          You can watch this tutorial >>
Click Here!
  • USB Cable
  • The locked device



QUICK INFO


Before you proceed, keep in mind that this process will erase your system partition. Which results in 'invalid imei' problem.

You can simply restore your imei if you already have a backup with you. Otherwise, You need to write IMEI to the system manually.


<<<<<<<<<  WATCH THESE  >>>>>>>>>>>>


Fix IMEI with PC (Permanent fix)


Fix IMEI without PC (Temporary Fix)



INSTRUCTIONS


Watch this video